Tier 2 Electrical Contractors for Utility Companies
What We Do:
- Unique Testing Package offering PAT, Fixed Wiring, Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting and Fire Extinguisher servicing.
- Carry out a full inspection and test of your installation and will issue all certification as required
- Flexible beneficial pricing based on your unique infrastructure.
- A large team of highly qualified engineers who are all directly employed so we are able to give an unprecedented service.
- Our own environmental policy reduces our carbon footprint through initiatives like solar panels, electric vehicles and LED lighting.
Who We Work With:
Why Choose AEL?
From small power outlets to large factories AEL has, for over 25 years, safely installed power circuits and more for countless clients.
Emergency lighting is a crucial part of any buildings safety and many emergency lights that are installed are LED giving extremely low running costs, great output and less maintenance. Here at AEL we embrace LED technology and use these new types of emergency lights as much as possible. Fire alarm systems and extinguishers are also essential for your employees, clients and stocks safety. We also offer PAT Testing as part of our 5 in 1 package to ensure your ageing appliances don’t cause a hazard.
The testing of your fixed wiring is part of the Electricity at Work Act and this Act requires you to keep your electrical installation in a safe condition. All installations age and can become faulty, so we remove all pressure and ensure your installation is fully safe and insured. In some utility conditions, there are extra requirements you must be compliant with to tackle faults or danger. Fixed wire testing by AEL will ensure that your electrical system is fit for purpose.
“They have a proactive approach which places minimum demand on our staff resources.”
~ West Lindsay District Council